1. Write--even when I'd rather dive back under the covers and snooze on my days off. And even when I'm whining that I'm "too tired".
2. Stay off the rabbit trails. I need to learn to acknowledge the plot bunnies when they entice me to play and then ignore them until my current WIP is finished.
3. I need to avoid energy vampires and time succubi. It's very easy for me to get distracted by some prolonged tale of woe or cute videos on U-Tube.
4. I need to send requested proposals out in a timely fashion. This neatly ties into Personal Goals #1 and 2:
1. Be brave. In writing several drafts of this post, I've realized I have a lot of fear inside me. Fear of rejection, fear of criticism...blah, blah. It's time for me to "man up".
2. Be a better correspondent. I tend to avoid the Post Office like other people avoid the dentist and the "send" button makes my hands sweat.
3. I need to eat my vegetables. They just don't taste as good as freshly baked bread or Godiva chocolate.
4. Learn to conquer my fear of creepy-crawlies and monkeys. Remember that scene in Under The Tuscan Sun where a scorpion falls down the front of Frances's shirt? That is so ME. And monkeys are just creepy.