Saturday, February 14, 2009

Winners of Those Invaluable Lecture Packets by Margie Lawson!

Hello Everyone! Thanks for taking the time to share your fun posts yesterday! I enjoyed connecting -- and look forward to seeing you all again.

We have TWO WINNERS!

1. ARKANSAS CYNDI

2. TAMI BROTHERS


Congratulations to Cyndi and Tami!Please e-mail me and let me know which Lecture Packet you would like. Margie@MargieLawson.com.

If you'd like to have a chance to win a Lecture Packet or a How-to book, check out my high energy Ask A How-to Author Interview Series. It's the last Wednesday of every month -- at www.fivescribes.blogspot.com. Don't miss this learning opportunity!

If anyone has questions about my courses or Lecture Packets -- or if you think your group might be interested in having me present a full day Master Class, please contact me.

Thanks again to all the HOT, HOT, HOT TAMALES!

All smiles..........Margie

www.MargieLawson.com


2 comments:

Edie said...

Congratulations, Cyndi and Tami!

Tami Brothers said...

Woohoo!!! I love this... I even got on late and won!!! Can't complain now about having to go to class and missing out on all the fun.

Thanks a ton, Margie... You're post was awesome and I'm looking forward to my packet. I can't wait to dive in.....

Tami