Saturday, March 28, 2009

SO MANY WINNERS, SO MANY BOOKS!!!!

My friendly randomizer website got a workout this morning! That's randomizer.org if you ever need him. This is what Mr. Randomizer tells me this morning:

Tamara is our winner of the Prey Trilogy!!!

Vicky B. is our winner of the No Evil Trilogy!!!

Mary Barfield is our winner of the Prison Break Trilogy!!!

Caroline Ziebarth is our winner for the first book in the new FBI Trilogy, Sudden Death!!!

Ladies, send your snail mail addresses to me @ dlkaufman@bellsouth.net

Please put blog winner in the title.

Thanks to everyone who participated. And a special thank you to Allison Brennan for her not only her generous giveaway, but her informative post and replies to our comments. It's really special that Allison joined us at all after we've read all about what her schedule is like!

What, didn't win??? Check back on Monday for the latest Stephanie Bond book in a giveaway, 4 Bodies and a Funeral.

6 comments:

allison said...

Thanks Debbie and all the chefs here; I enjoyed answering questions and spending my cyberday with you all!

The Writers Canvas said...

Enjoying the blog, y'all! Keep those good posts coming!

I updated mine with a topic about unlocking your unconscious, based on an article I read. Check it out if you get a chance -
http://thewriterscanvas.blogspot.com/

thanks!
Elaine

Mary Marvella said...

Thanks for the good information and the Prison Break Trilogy!!

Cyrano said...

Thanks sooooo much for the trilogy. I'm very excited. I never win anything!

Tamara

Tami Brothers said...

Yay!!! Great gifts. I'm definitely adding that last series to my "buy" list. My hubby is so going to strangle me. I put him (and our family) on a budget and you guys keep making me break it!!!!!!!!

But it's all good. They get to cheat every once in a while, too. So I don't feel toooo guilty.

Thanks for the wonderful post, Allison. And thanks to all those who commented and asked questions. I learned a ton!!!

Tami Brothers

Anonymous said...

Whoo hoo, I'm so excited to win the new book! And I can't wait to go buy the rest to finish out all the series! Thank you for your generosity and time Allison!
I agree with Tami though, as soon as I make a deal with my hubby about a book budget new books come out that blow it out of the water.
Caroline Ziebarth