Saturday, April 25, 2009

We Have Two Winners for Marin Thomas's Cowboys

It's always fun to put two names up! Almost as much fun as reading Marin Thomas's post yesterday.

Today's winners are:

For THE COWBOY AND THE ANGEL

Penney! Yeah!










And, for A COWBOY'S PROMISE
Cici Barnes! (OOH, can I borrow it when you're done?)

Ladies, please send your snail mail addresses to me at dlkaufman@bellsouth.net no later than next Friday!



And, for those of you who still want to know more about Marin Thomas and her books, please visit her at www.marinthomas.com

For those of you who didn't win, here are the links to buy Marin Thomas's books:
THE COWBOY AND THE ANGEL

A COWBOY'S PROMISE

7 comments:

Debbie Kaufman said...

Marin, that was a great post yesterday. Thanks again for being with us!

J Perry Stone said...

Congratulations, lucky girls.

And that post yesterday was amazing.

Thank God for cut and paste functions.

CiCi Barnes said...

Yes, thanks Marin. I fully enjoyed what you had to say. We unpubs needed to hear that.

And also thanks for the giveaway. I can't wait to read "A Cowboy's Promise" and I'll be ordering "The Cowboy and The Angel". You gotta love cowboys!

Thanks again.

CiCi

penney said...

Wow Thank you so much can't wait to read it. I just sent you my info.
Thanks
Penney

Tami Brothers said...

I throw my thanks out there, too!!! That was a very neat post. I've had several family members e-mail me and apologize for some of the comments they've made...grin.... (I'm thinking they saw themselves in a couple of those examples...)

Major congrats to our two winners. These do look like really neat books. I will definitely keep an eye out for your new release...

Tami

Sandra Elzie said...

Thanks Marin,

I really enjoyed your post and appreciate you taking the time to guest blog with us.

Sandy

penney said...

Hi Marin, I want to thank you very much for your book it just came in today, I will enjoy it, thanks Penney