Saturday, May 9, 2009

WE HAVE A WINNER!

Okay, let's face it. Anyone who stopped by and read Trish Milburn's post yesterday is a winner! Oh, I know. You still want to know who gets the "Surprise Package."

According to my handy dandy randomizer program, today's winner is:

MARILYN BARON!!!!

Okay Marilyn, send me your snail mail address and we'll get you your prize.

For those of you who didn't win, there is always the opportunity to read Trish's work the old fashioned way! Here are some links:

Her Very Own Family

Heartbreak River


And to check out more about Trish Milburn/Tricia Mills, especially for more on her upcoming books:

Trish Milburn's website

3 comments:

Tami Brothers said...

Soohoo, Marilyn!!! I'm so jealous!!!

Tami Brothers said...

Woops. Meant, woohoo!!!!

I need to read before I hit send...grin....

Marilyn Baron said...

My mom was reading our group novel and she read that I had won. I'm so excited. Thank you.

My snail mail address is:


Marilyn Baron
9435 Mistwater Close
Roswell, GA 30076