Saturday, June 13, 2009

VISION IN WHITE


NORA ROBERTS
http://www.noraroberts.com
G.P. Putnam/Berkley Press
ISBN: 978-0-425-22751-0

In keeping with the June Blog theme of Weddings, I thought I'd review Nora Roberts' latest release, VISION IN WHITE. This is the first in a four-book series.

After years of throwing make-believe weddings in the backyard, four little girls, Parker, Emma, Laurel and Mackensie (Mac) grow up to open Vows, a premier wedding consultant business.

Each woman has her specialty of flowers, photography, desserts and a detail coordinator who guarantee a perfect, beautiful day full of memories to last the rest of your life.

With bridal magazine covers to her credit, Mac Elliot is most comfortable when she is behind the camera...ready to capture the happy moments she never experienced while growing up.When she bumps into the bride-to-be's brother at a wedding planning meeting, her life is turned upside down. Carter Maguire is definitely not her type, but cupid has a way of turning a casual fling into happily ever after.

This book, as I've come to expect from Miss Nora, is well written and entertaining. She has the ability to give her characters depth and flaws even while she is making you fall in love with them.If you want a book guaranteed to entertain you into the late-night hours, be sure to read VISION IN WHITE.

Reviewed by: Sandra Elzie

5 Petit Fours and 3 Hot Tamales

8 comments:

Debbie Kaufman said...

I loved this one. A sweet return to Nora's roots in writing.

Marilyn Baron said...

Thanks for reviewing this Sandy. I love Nora Roberts and I buy every one of her books as soon as it comes out. Of course I have this one, but hadn't started reading it yet and didn't realize it was a series. That makes it even better.

Marilyn

Tami Brothers said...

Ohhhh, I love Nora Roberts, too!!! This looks like another good one.

Thanks for sharing it with us, Sandy!!!

Tami

CiCi Barnes said...

Thanks for the review, Sandy. I'm somewhat of a Nora Roberts addict, and for some reason, had no idea she had a new book out. Can't wait to get it, and of course, your review was great.

CiCi

penney said...

Thanks sandy, I ordered this book and can't wait for it to come in now.
Penney

Linsey Lanier said...

I love Nora, too, and this sounds like a wonderful read. What a gorgeous cover! Thanks for sharing, Sandy. Great review.

Linsey

Sandy Elzie said...

Thanks for commenting, ladies.
Yes, we all love weddings and this book came out with perfect timing...in June. (g)

Sorry I was off-line today and didn't comment earlier, but be sure to read the book...I know you'll enjoy it.

Sandy

Ana Aragón said...

Another Nora Roberts series. I will have to buy this one!

Ana