Sunday, August 30, 2009

School Marms?

We're switching topics this week and saying goodbye to August. Hope to see you as we discuss the older heroine and other topics of interest.


By the way, don't forget to check out our polls on the sidebar. Petit Fours and Hot Tamales wants YOU! And your feedback. Thanks to all our wonderful readers for participating!

Monday, August 31: CiCi BarnesWhen are We Ever Going to Use This?
Tuesday, September 1: Nicki SalcedoLose 30 lbs, Write a Book, Save the World
Wednesday, September 2: Tami Brothers - Confession Time!
Thursday, September 3: Marilyn BaronBridging the Generation Gap
Friday, September 4 Guest Chef: Jill Sorenson

1 comment:

ECSpurlock said...

Just signing in to expand on my vote of "other" in terms of how I found PF&HT. I still follow the blogs of the ladies I knew at GRW when I was a member, and I linked to PF&HT through one of them. There are so many of you in PF&HT that it almost feels like going to a meeting every day! Thank you ladies for getting me through a difficult couple of years in which I didn't have the money for membership or the time or will to keep writing; you have kept the muse burning and kept me connected to the writing community at a time when I desperately needed it just to stay sane. I can't tell you how much that has meant to me.