Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moonlight and Magnolias Writing Conference!!!

Oh my gosh!!! It’s 5 am and I’m getting ready to head to Atlanta for the 2009 Moonlight and Magnolias Writing conference (check out the link so you can see exactly what we will be doing this weekend). I’m SOOOOOO excited I can barely wait. There’s going to be so much going on over the next 4 days and we will do our best to share it here with you.

Check back often throughout the day (and the rest of this week) as we post short little “blips” about our experiences!

Okay, I’m grabbing a cup of coffee and hitting the road. (Maxine, I’ll be there soon to pick you up!)

To all of those who are headed to the conference, drive safe! To everyone else out there in cyber world, have a great day!

~Tami~

2 comments:

PJ said...

Safe travels, Tami! I'll be there tomorrow. Looking forward to another terrific M&M!

~PJ

J Perry Stone said...

Kids to school.

Makeup to face.

Be there soon.



(I even cleaned my car so none of you will catch some CDC-type infection)

J

Hi PJ! See YOU soon, darling lady!