Saturday, November 7, 2009

October Treasure Hunt Winner!!!


WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!
Wow. I can’t believe the October Treasure Hunt is finally over. I had a blast coordinating with my fellow Petit Fours and Hot Tamales’ blog sisters as we shared a piece of our writing styles, as well as our other “homes” with all our readers. You guys were wonderful. Everyone who responded had the correct answers! It was tough deciding on the winner.

After consulting with the nifty randomizer thingymajig (yes, that is the technical Tami term), we had to decide on only one winner.
Pam Asberry!!!
Yay, Pam. Send an e-mail to pfhtbloggers@yahoo.com with October Treasure Hunt Winner in the subject line along with your mailing address and we will mail you the really cool treasure trove of gifts. Not only will you be getting some fun holiday type items, but we will also be sending you a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card. You know what they say; you can never have enough books…grin… I mean booty…

Congratulations to all of you who participated. We loved reading your wonderful comments and encouragement. You guys are the best!!!

9 comments:

Carol Burnside said...

Congratulations, Pam and thanks for reading our stories.

Pam said...

OMIGOSH!!!

I can't believe it!!!

THANK YOU!!! :)

Pam said...

P.S. I LOVED reading all the stories!!!

Tami Brothers said...

Major congrats, Pam!!! Thank you for being such a faithful reader. We really do appreciate it!

Tami

Maxine Davis said...

Congratulations Pam!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading each of the stories. They were all so different, yet so good! There are some really talented writers out there.

Nicki Salcedo said...

Pam, you are the best! I enjoyed reading the stories, too. I just was so impatient that I wanted to read them all at the same. Hunting was fun torture. We appreciate your support of PFHT. Stay tune for another hunt in the future. Congrats!

Ana Aragón said...

Pam, Congratulations! I hope you enjoyed the stories and especially your gifts. We appreciate your support of the PFHTers and our blog.

Ana

Darcy Crowder said...

Congratulations, Pam! Thanks for taking part in our Treasure Hunt. :)

I loved all the stories, ladies. Fabulous job!

Susan May said...

Pam,
Thanks for taking the time to read our stories. We appreciate you.